Its only September, but plans for next years Empower conference (aptly named Empower 2013) are well under way. We are busy preparing the venue and rolling out the orange carpet because if last years conference was anything to go by, we are expecting an even greater number of attendees from all around the world!
Personally, I’m excited about spending my Christmas vacation in sunny Southern California, but don’t let the weather alone convince you to make the trip out to Anaheim, CA. Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Attend Empower 2013…
1. Impress your boss and colleagues. Go back to the office with proven techniques to make it easier for everyone in your company to share information, automate business processes and be more productive than ever.
2. Gain direct experience with new Laserfiche products. Lab sessions provide personalized, hands-on instruction with new products that will help you all year long.
3. Network with the entire Laserfiche community. From connecting with users around the globe to learning about Laserfiche technology from the developers who wrote the code, you’ll gain new insights—and new friends.
4. Learn about complementary products and services. Meet with our solutions and hardware partners to find the tools and technologies that will complement your Laserfiche system.
5. Get real-world solutions to your real-world problems. Hear case studies about how forward-thinking organizations are using Laserfiche to generate impressive ROI.
6. Visit the happiest place on earth. With Disneyland just around the corner, your family will be begging you to attend Empower 2013… and bring them with you!
7. Learn, learn, learn! There are more hands-on training labs, product overviews and comprehensive classes on hot topics like Laserfiche security, Workflow optimization and records management than ever.
8. Rub elbows with Run Smarter Award winners. Learn from your most successful peers by introducing yourself during Empower 2013!
9. Talk to the experts. Spend one-on-one time with Laserfiche software developers, testers and presales engineers in the Information Center. All questions welcome. No appointments needed.
10. Three days in Southern California. In January. For “work.”
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity! Register today for Empower 2013.
Buyers Lab Report - Laserfiche 8.1 A recent Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI) report has given the Laserfiche 8.1 software suite the highest possible Five-Star rating
Disciplined Autonomy The Economist Intelligence Unit surveyed executives to discover how organizations manage the tension between the autonomy required by professionals and the control required to run an efficient business
Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Content Management for Process Workers Info-Tech evaluated eleven competitors in the ECM for Process Workers market, including Laserfiche