With stringent HIPAA requirements, a proliferation of Meaningful Use criteria and changing reimbursement models to contend with, implementing an enterprise content management (ECM) system has taken a backseat at many medical groups and practices. However, more and more practice administrators are looking to ECM software as a cost-effective and compliant way to increase efficiency across the organization.
A new healthcare-focused Webinar breaks down how ECM systems enhance Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems, improve efficiency and ensure compliance without raising costs.
Attend “Why Do We Need ECM If We Have EHR? Introduction To ECM For Medical Groups and Practices” on November 17 on 8:30 am to learn how ECM can help your medical group:
- Complement EHR initiatives by linking scanned paper charts to structured patient records.
- Redact EOBs to safeguard PHI when submitting claims to secondary payers.
- Simplify accounts payable processing.
- Streamline the credentialing process.
- Automate contract management.