Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of Web Access 8.3.1 as well as Service Pack 1 for Laserfiche 8.3.0, in English, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish.
Laserfiche Web Access 8.3.1 is a maintenance release that significantly improves performance when the Web Access system is working under heavy load. This release is the first of numerous Web Access updates focused on performance improvements planned for release in 2012.
Laserfiche 8.3.0 Service Pack 1 includes a variety of minor updates for Laserfiche Server, the Full-Text Search Engine, Client, Administration Console, Scanning, Web Admin and Office Integration.
1. Download the installation package for Laserfiche Web Access 8.3.1 in zip format or ISO format.
2. For new Laserfiche 8.3 installations, download an updated installation package for Laserfiche 8.3 Avante in zip format or ISO format, or for Laserfiche 8.3 Rio in ISO format.
3. Read the release notes for Laserfiche Web Access 8.3.1.
4. Read the list of changes for Laserfiche Web Access 8.3.1.
5. Read the list of changes for Laserfiche 8.3.0 Service Pack 1 and download individual update files for specific Laserfiche 8.3 components.
6. Visit support.laserfiche.com for videos, forums, Knowledge Base articles and more.