To better manage its growing caseloads, Ramsey County, MN, implemented an ECM system for six departments that shares once-siloed information and streamlines critical public services—all in just one year.
Toyia Arvin, EDMS Business Analyst for Ramsey County, shares how the organization converted over 8 million images and trained 1,000 employees to quickly build key enterprise assets, including:
- A county-wide repository that standardizes access to documents for Accounting, Human Resources and Board and Committees departments.
- An integrated client repository that securely manages case documentation across social services departments.
- Integrations with PeopleSoft software and Microsoft Active Directory Groups that streamline document processing and ensure security.
- Automated redaction and quality checks for election ballots.
- Innovative training activities to facilitate change management.