Laserfiche transforms the paper- and time-intensive loan application process into an automated, digital form. According to Tato Munoz, IT director at Idaho’s D.L. Evans Bank, “What used to be an extremely time-consuming, cumbersome process is now fast and easy, thanks to Laserfiche.”
- Electronically route loan application files through the origination, closing and funding processes.
- Automatically populate customer or loan index information to reduce manual data entry.
- Track missing or expired documents to ensure compliance and reduce risk.
- Retrieve documents pertaining to any relationship based on any one of a number of different indexes, including loan number, CIF number, SSN or EID, document type or collateral description.
- Strengthen loan administration procedures in case of an audit or other examination.
Expedite Collaborative Business Processes
In addition to loan processing and underwriting, Laserfiche eliminates the time lags and redundancies inherent in many other manual business processes, including new account opening, remittance processing, exception handling and more. Authorized users have instant access to customer forms and records, ensuring seamless transaction processing, reducing the costs of managing information and improving collaboration.
- Utilize workflow technology to automate suitability approval and exception handling.
- Extract data to automatically update back-office systems.
- Retain ultimate global control over document filing, retention and disposition while providing branch offices with the flexibility to customize their filing structure and workflows.
- Automate time-consuming accounting and human resources tasks such as AP processing, HR onboarding and more.