EFI SendMe™ simplifies document distribution and management for paper-intensive businesses. With its ATM-like interface, SendMe quickly and easily converts paper documents to digital files through an intuitive touch screen that manages the collaboration, distribution and storage processes.
SendMe also provides unmatched system flexibility, streamlined workflow and exceptional security — allowing companies to increase their productivity and realize immediate cost savings.
More than “scan-to-e-mail”. EFI SendMe serves as an interactive document portal that allows users to combine scanned pages with existing documents and to make necessary edits prior to distribution or archiving. Documents can be downloaded to SendMe from the network or from portable storage devices such as USB drives of flash memory cards using the memory card reader.
- Scan to Microsoft Word. With its powerful OCR capability, SendMe automatically converts any file into a Microsoft® Word or PDF file for editing and reformatting. It also eliminates the need to re-type documents that are only available in paper form, saving time and resources.
- Scan to Microsoft Exchange for secure document distribution. EFI SendMe is fully integrated into the existing e-mail infrastructure and provides powerful document distribution capabilities with state-of-the-art authentication and security. It provides the same protection and audit trail that users get when they send e-mails from their desktop using Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
- Works with Laserfiche. EFI SendMe is positioned to securely and efficiently handle all of your distributed scan requirements.
- Open architecture with document security. Using existing network authentication protocols, EFI SendMe’s “Park & Release” function holds documents in queue and prints them only when the user has logged into EFI SendMe, keeping vital information confidential and secure.
- Blackberry®, PDA and cell phone printing. SendMe enables native file printing from e-mail attachments without the use of a printer driver. This function allows users to print e-mail and attachments from Blackberry and PDA devices and e-mail-capable cell phones.
- Touch screen convenience and control. SendMe’s intuitive touch screen and editing tools make it easy for the operator to edit, assemble, clean-up and add comments and shapes to documents. The product also enables the user to designate draft, approved or confidential materials with a digital rubber stamp and to add PDF annotations for viewing in Acrobat® Reader®.
With SendMe, you can:
- Quickly and easily transform paper documents into electronic files for instantaneous delivery or simplified storage.
- Minimize fax/phone bills, as well as USPS, interoffice and express mail charges.
- Seamless business process integration. EFI SendMe easily integrates into any office environment and takes full advantage of the existing digital workflow because it works with all leading solutions and network infrastructures. With DocSend, users can route documents to preset destinations such as e-mail, fax, hot folders, network printers and Laserfiche document management systems.
- Standard TWAIN compliant interface
- B&W, grayscale and color scanning support
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Document size
- Document orientation
- Color or B&W
- Resolution (72, 144, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi)
- Scanning input source (ADF or glass)
- One or two-sided
- Automatic switch to thumbnail view when scanning more than one page
- Quick Send to Me for one-touch scan-to-inbox
- DocSend to e-mail, file, print, fax
- DocSend to multiple destinations (e.g., file, print and e-mail) without having to re-scan
Preview / edit digital files:
- Thumbnail or full page
- Add/delete text
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Direct image editing at the EFI SendMe terminal using the touch screen
- Personalized signaturesSelection tool
- Erase tool
- Draw tool (line, rectangle, ellipse)
- Stamp tool (Approved, Confidential, Draft, Final, Top Secret)
- Highlight tool
- Copy, Cut, Paste
- Digital Bates Stamping
Deliver instantaneously to:
- Networked printer or copier
- Laserfiche document management system
- E-mail list (LDAP support)
- FTP site
- Fax/fax server
- 15” touch-screen monitor
- On-screen virtual or modular keyboard and mouse
- Automatic time-out function with auto log off
- Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
- Personalized settings (per user)
- Border removal
- Insert a blank page
- Delete page
- User selectable format (PDF, JPEG, TIFF)
- Select recipient(s) from the local or global address book or by direct input of e-mail address
- User-definable subject and body text
- Support for industry standard mail protocols
- Authentication through LDAP
- Print to any printer on the network
- RightFax™ connector availableFile
- Windows folders
- USB Flashcard
- Laserfiche Document Management System
Requires Laserfiche Client 7 to be installed at the Kiosk
EFI is the world leader in digital color print servers, digital document distribution, super wide format printers and inks, industrial inkjet printing systems, and commercial and enterprise print management solutions.
EFI’s award-winning solutions, integrated from creation to print, deliver increased performance, cost savings and productivity.
The company’s robust product portfolio includes Fiery® color print servers; SendMe/DocSend document distribution technologies, super wide digital inkjet printers, UV and solvent inks; industrial inkjet printing systems print production workflow and management information software; and corporate printing solutions. EFI maintains 23 offices worldwide.
IKON customers should contact their IKON Representative
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.