In addition to increased compliance and minimized risk, organizations are gaining 30-60 minutes per person per day in productivity with integrated search, archiving, and automation features provided by the solution.
This is a powerful business case for conducting all your business inside email—and staying there—leaving Email Manager to save you time and money. Tag it, track it, and let Email Manager systematically archive subsequent messages and attachments into the Laserfiche repository with tag-once technology. Message properties like To, From, Date, Subject, and Attachment name are automatically captured.
- Correspondence – Capture email communications related to customers, vendors, and employees with automated indexing, tracking, and rules.
- Business Process Automation – With conditions, apply rules to Outlook or Exchange mailboxes and folders to trigger Laserfiche token fields, quick fields, and workflow.
- Compliance – With the Exchange Server integration archive conditionally or all emails within an inbox or folder and let Laserfiche records management house all your email communications and documents in one place.
- Synchronize – With Email Manager’s tracking, synchronization, and de-duplication technology all your employees can easily search related documents starting in Outlook while leveraging the power of Laserfiche document management. Email Manager ensures all email communications are synchronized inside of Outlook and only one copy of a message is populated in Laserfiche. Email Manager integrates with your Laserfiche repositories to provide semi-automated and automated classification, tracking, and archiving for emails and attachments.
- Search - Searching Laserfiche for related content has never been easier. Integrated search capability allows for intelligent document search directly from Outlook.
Our goal is to provide a seamless experience for managing email and workflow inside of the mail client to save time and increase productivity.
Major Features Include:
Integrating Laserfiche with Outlook and Exchange
- Auto-indexing and Tracking
- Integrated Search
- Compliance with Archiving to Laserfiche
- Automated Capture and Classification with Rules
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.620.0940 for additional pricing details
CMA is a Laserfiche Development Partner dedicated to simplifying the content management and archiving process for end users and administrators. CMA accomplishes this by developing integrated software solutions connecting Microsoft technologies to line-of-business (LOB) and Laserfiche applications. CMA solutions add value by integrating native email applications into the workflow and documentation process.
CMA strategically focuses on developing key partnerships with Laserfiche users and their VAR partners as a method for distributing its licensed software. Operating exclusively as a Laserfiche Development Partner, CMA is primed to help Laserfiche partners sell into existing client bases and develop competitive advantages for new business. The CMA development team has an extensive background, integrating Exchange for archiving automation, in addition to Email Manager’s out-of-the-box functionality. Learn more about the benefits of partnering with CMA at http://www.integratedcma.com/about/partners.html.
Email Manager is uniquely developed to add value to customers who want to demystify and simplify email management. Therefore CMA partners retain a strong competitive advantage by offering the market's only integration utility designed to tag and track email threads. This functionality is critical to end user adoption and ultimately product differentiation in the ECM market for email automation, management, and archiving.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.