Step-by-step explanation of LFConnector in action:
- Scan to Laserfiche using the LFConnector
- Preview the Scanned Document
- Authenticate to Laserfiche
- Users authenticate to the configured Laserfiche repository using either Laserfiche or Windows authentication.
- Select Destination Folder or Document
- Select Document Properties
- If the destination folder has a template assigned, that template will be selected by default.
- Enter Template Field Values
- The selected template (and its default field values) is automatically presented. Required fields are indicated and must be completed before submittal.
- Store in Laserfiche Repository
With the LFConnector in place, you can easily leverage existing workgroup high speed copiers as input devices directly to the Laserfiche repository. Some of the key benefits include:
- Easy to use touch screen displays virtually the same information that would be seen from a Laserfiche client.
- Laserfiche security enforced.
Authenticate using either Laserfiche or Windows credentials.
Dynamic user interface reflects unique user permissions.
- Perform rapid keyword searches for existing Laserfiche destinations directly from the scanning device.
- History feature allows quick access to the user’s most recently used destinations.
- Create new Laserfiche folders on the fly from the scanning device.
- Create new documents or append to existing documents directly from the scanning device.
- Select Laserfiche volumes and templates directly from the scanning device.
Assign document names and template field information.
- Eliminate the need for multiple scanning workstations.
- Manage the entire life cycle of paper records.
- Collaborate effectively and intelligently with paper as well as electronic files.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
Minimize steps required to import paper and images into Laserfiche.
- Fast, easy setup and administration.
- Provide an auditing feature for basic information regarding scanning sessions.
- Present a “live” view of repository.
- Repository changes made elsewhere are automatically realized at the scanning device.
Laserfiche Server 7.x and 8.x
Please contact your local Laserfiche or eCopy reseller for more information.
Software Connections, LLC is a provider of robust software solutions that allow organizations to integrate document management and document imaging technologies. Our software allows companies such as Laserfiche, eCopy, and manufacturers of multi-function printers (MFPs) to work together in order to provide our customers with complete document workflow solutions.
11434 Industriplex Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.