Price: See below
Identity theft is an alarming trend. Personal data in shared documents and online records can put people’s security at risk. ID Shield for Laserfiche is a powerful and cost effective redaction tool that can help you streamline the process of securing the sensitive data in your electronic documents.
Whether you need to redact millions of existing documents, specific documents on an on-demand basis, or every document added to your repository, ID Shield makes it easy to reliably and accurately protect sensitive data.
Get powerful redaction technology, whether you have twenty or twenty million documents to redact.
With ID Shield, you can:
- Redact large sets of documents on one or multiple servers with Background Redaction.
- Redact a small number of selected documents with On Demand Redaction.
- Automatically redact at the touch of a button, without leaving the Laserfiche Client.
- Locate and redact precisely the data you select, from anywhere on the document, with powerful rules-based technology.
- Redact structured, semi-structured and unstructured documents.
- Accurately redact any type of data, including—but not limited to—Social Security numbers, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, drivers’ license numbers, loan account numbers, dates of birth, telephone numbers, addresses, signature blocks and fingerprints.
- Verify redacted documents before processing.
- Facilitate easy integration and tracking with tags.
Laserfiche 7.2 and higher
For ID Shield On Demand Redaction or Automated Background Redaction, there is a license fee of $3,000, plus an additional transaction fee per image page processed. There is no charge for verification licenses.
Please contact your Laserfiche reseller or Extract Systems for more details.
Founded in 1998, Extract Systems automated data capture and redaction technologies dramatically reduce manual data entry costs without outsourcing, allowing government agencies and businesses to comply with privacy legislation and protect citizens from identity theft. Our productivity solutions are deployed at more than 400 customer and partner sites across North America.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.