LincDoc Standard Edition (SE)
Price: See Below
LincDoc Standard Edition is an organization’s ultimate forms process enhancement and workflow-support product. Standard Edition allows you to design robust eForms that are cognizant of their content, live eForms that literally assist the end-user—employee or customer—in effortlessly providing the information you need.
Whether it be a complex multi-section application or a half-page “name and date,” eForms created and managed with LincDoc Standard Edition will quickly fortify your operation by helping standardize eForms best practices. Installed locally, Standard Edition can work from MS Word or PDF templates if needed, offers permission-based log-ins and user tracking, up-to-the-minute version control, company database integration, Laserfiche interface and eForm search capabilities.
LincDoc Standard Edition is not only about allowing users to easily complete eForms. It’s about integrating mission-critical content with the process by which it's collected. The result of which is consistently accurate, easy to access and standardized company and customer information. No more manual process headaches. No more data loose on desktops or frozen in file cabinets.
LincDoc Standard Edition:
- Installs locally with secure log-ins and permission-based access
- Complies eForm data with company or LincDoc database
- Allows online payments and digital signatures
- Gracefully integrates with Laserfiche
- Includes an easy to search document repository
- Offers outstanding support to already in-place workflow systems
- Delivers the latest version of each eForm
- Ensures data accuracy with rules-based content entry and other features that “think” for the user
- Thinks about the data before the form, making sure the end-result, not the process, is what provides value to the organization
- All completed LincDoc eForms automatically integrate with Laserfiche repositories and templates
- eForm creation engine makes building the most complex documents a snap for any member of an organization
- Single repository of pre-approved and boilerplate form content ensures eForms are compliant, accurate and consistent. Automatically included regulatory language, clauses, addenda, disclaimers and all other standardized form information
- Granular version control and user auditing eliminates duplication and confusion
- End user of any LincDoc eForm is “guided” through the completion process by “cognizant” fields, text prompts and alerts
- Web-based user interface
- eForm data populates existing databases
- Pulls, populates data from external databases whenever appropriate
- Exports eForms in many useable formats
- Quickly routes data and information through organization
- Optional digital signature acceptance, online payments and advanced calculations
Laserfiche 7.x or 8.0
LincWare currently supports English, but as part of our internationalization plan we have built the underpinnings in our software to handle multiple languages. If you have requirements in this area, please contact the numbers provided.
- LincDoc Standard (includes 10 eForms)
- DMS Bridge (Laserfiche connector)
- eForm Package (5 eForms)
LincWare, L.L.C. is a provider of eForm and document assembly and automation software. LincDoc FreeForm, LincDoc Standard Edition and LincDoc Enterprise Edition empower businesses and municipal organizations to better serve their customers and constituents, reduce costs and more effectively leverage bottom line critical information. The LincDoc family of products supports established work-flows in small and large organizations with seamless interconnectivity, version controlled document repositories, business-logic driven data entry, Laserfiche compliance, database integration and Word- and PDF-based document authoring.
Based in Rochester, NY, LincWare offers the most simple and dynamic eForms solution available today. Whether building complex documents or single page forms, you can now facilitate sophisticated form-based business tasks in a just a few easy steps.
Patrick Vallely, VP Partner Development
3300 Monroe Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
Phone: 585-563-2183 (Direct), 585-286-2971 (Alt)
24/7 Web Based Support
LincWare is dedicated to providing its customers with the most efficient and affordable pathway to benefiting from our products. Each LincDoc solution is designed around ease of use, exceptional cost-to-benefit value and rock-solid architecture.
Backing those product principles is a knowledgeable, 24/7 Web-based technical support structure dedicated to solving any issue that arises in as little time as possible. In fact, one call is typically all it takes.
If a support ticket needs to be opened, the entire process is monitored by upper management through a series of automated ticket reports. If it any time your problem is not solved to your satisfaction, the chain of command is readily available to address it.
LincWare also offers a highly comprehensive Wiki site for you to quickly search topics that relate to your questions and to which you can add your own tips and tricks. With our LincDoc enhanced support option, you can enter suggestions for new features that you feel will better your ability to streamline eForm and document automation processes.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.