The latest edition of the Junxure Integration by Cities Digital helps users image enable and scan into Laserfiche. With a click of a mouse users can link customer records to folders within Laserfiche. All documents that are stored in Laserfiche will appear in the documents tab within Junxure per client. Using this integration, organizing documents in Laserfiche is simplified by using the auto-filing feature. The auto-filing feature allows for easy synchronization between Junxure and Laserfiche when adding new documents within a given folder. All features provided by Laserfiche are seamlessly integrated into Junxure, and documents are accessed in Laserfiche through the documents tab, providing access to documents without needing to train users on a new system. The Junxure Integration supports barcode creation via Dymo label printers. It also supports the automatic creation of subfolder sets. The Junxure Integration automatically imports all documents stored on the “P:\” drive into Laserfiche.
The Junxure Integration contains a robust set of features for document synchronization with Laserfiche:
- Includes the ability to view all documents stored in Laserfiche in the documents tab within Junxure
- Store documents in customized folder structure in Laserfiche
- Provides automatic importation of all documents stored on the “P:\” drive
- Allows scanning directly from Junxure
- Includes barcode creation via Dymo label printers to automatically file and index documents
- Automatically apply indexing information to new documents when scanning or importing documents
- Simplified search interface for finding relevant documents from Junxure
- Drag and drop documents into Junxure and have them automatically stored in Laserfiche
Required Laserfiche Products:
- Laserfiche 8.0 or higher
- Junxure Version 2.2010.0830.1257 or higher
Cities Digital is a document management solutions provider specializing in creative solutions using Laserfiche. Cities Digital has been partnered with Laserfiche since 2002. The solutions that Cities Digital has built have benefited hundreds of Laserfiche users nationally. The Cities Digital suite of products is designed around expanding the functionality of ECM through smarter integration.
Cities Digital is based in Hudson, Wisconsin and operates satellite offices in Chicago and Los Angeles.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.