Making use of the digital signature kit in conjunction with Laserfiche allows managers to be more efficient. By applying a digital signature, documents are processed faster and authentication is assured by Windows AD authentication.
Digital Signature Kit by Cities Digital gives the ability to instantly sign and approve documents. Connect the digital signature pad to your computer and you’re ready to begin signing documents inside Laserfiche. Digital Signature Kit provides the ability to add a signature to any area of the document in Laserfiche, and includes a date/time stamp. Signature history is recorded through Audit Trail, and the unsigned version of a document is automatically linked to the newly signed version.
Licensing is workstation based. The Digital Signature Kit comes with digital signature pad hardware.
Digital Signature Kit includes the following features for instant document approval:
- Open the integration by clicking the toolbar button within Laserfiche while a document is selected
- Includes one (1) Epadlnk pad & application for use with Laserfiche 8
- Allows for placing the signature on any location within a document
- Includes a date/time stamp
- Laserfiche Audit Trail is used to track the history of the digital signatures
- Digital signatures can overwrite the original document, or create a new version of the signed document
- Update template data upon completion of signature
- Save a profile and signature template setup for frequently signed document types
- Automatically link unsigned document versions to the newly signed version
Required Laserfiche Products:
Cities Digital is a document management solutions provider specializing in creative solutions using Laserfiche. Cities Digital has been partnered with Laserfiche since 2002. The solutions that Cities Digital has built have benefited hundreds of Laserfiche users nationally. The Cities Digital suite of products is designed around expanding the functionality of ECM through smarter integration.
Cities Digital is based in Hudson, Wisconsin and operates satellite offices in Chicago and Los Angeles.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.