Unfetterfiche V.3 (UF3) by Cities Digital is now available. The latest edition of this universal integration utility helps users image enable and scan to Laserfiche. With a click of a mouse users can link customer names, accounts or invoice numbers to records in Laserfiche. From the convenient screen “bug” or from a hotkey users can instantly view documents associated with clients, vendors or employees. Users can also scan from their favorite application and automatically import key index fields or paths to file documents. Unfetterfiche supports barcode creation via Dymo label printers to automatically file and index documentation. The integration also supports the automatic creation of subfolder sets via automatic importation of briefcases.
Unfetterfiche offers a variety of succinct ways to integrate with Laserfiche:
- Includes the ability to image enable for most third-party programs
- Provides instant viewing of documents from screen “bug” or by using hotkey
- Scan multiple documents to the same folder within Laserfiche without closing and reopening the integration
- Allows for scanning into Laserfiche from various applications
Includes multiple capture options to integrate with a variety of programs:
- URL capture option integrates with web application through hyperlinks
- Supports WebLink or Web Access integration
- Windows application capture option for desktop applications
- Clipboard and Command Line capture options
- Includes barcode creation via Dymo label printers to automatically file and index documents
- Allows for the automatic indexing of information to new documents
- Includes a search interface for finding relevant documents
Required Laserfiche Products:
Cities Digital is a document management solutions provider specializing in creative solutions using Laserfiche. Cities Digital has been partnered with Laserfiche since 2002. The solutions that Cities Digital has built have benefited hundreds of Laserfiche users nationally. The Cities Digital suite of products is designed around expanding the functionality of ECM through smarter integration.
Cities Digital is based in Hudson, Wisconsin and operates satellite offices in Chicago and Los Angeles.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.