MagniPost by Cities Digital is social media compliance and archiving service that allows organizations to monitor users’ activity on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Associate users have the ability to interact with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter from MagniPost’s social media network tabs. Post, comment on posts, like posts, and send messages to contacts. It captures all postings by associate users in the Review Dashboard, and allows administrators to approve or deny the activities before they are executed. Posts are displayed with their approval status in the History tab for tracking, and can be archived to an online database or to Laserfiche for future retrieval.
The Review Dashboard gives administrators the ability to approve or deny all posts and messages before they are sent to their destination. An approved post will show up on the social network, while denied ones will not. Both are archived with their approval status.
Mass Post allows administrators to post to any or all of the social media networks on behalf of all associate accounts. This provides for fast, consistent marketing opportunities. Administrators have the ability to withhold usernames and passwords to restrict all interaction with social media to MagniPost.
Features of MagniPost include:
- Posts made by associate users are sent to the Review Dashboard for approval before they are sent to the social media network
- Quick Post – simultaneously post to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- A regulated view of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter for all associate users, from the MagniPost website.
- Regulated view of social media includes the ability to comment on posts, like posts, view all threads, send messages to LinkedIn contacts, search Twitter and LinkedIn for new contacts, send requests to follow, and post to all Networks.
- Review Dashboard – Approve or Deny all posts and messages.
- Mass Post – post on behalf of all associate users to any or all of the social media networks. (administrator only, no review on Mass Post)
Required Laserfiche Products:
- Laserfiche version 8 or higher
Cities Digital is a document management solutions provider specializing in creative solutions using Laserfiche. Cities Digital has been partnered with Laserfiche since 2002. The solutions that Cities Digital has built have benefited hundreds of Laserfiche users nationally. The Cities Digital suite of products is designed around expanding the functionality of ECM through smarter integration.
Cities Digital is based in Hudson, Wisconsin and operates satellite offices in Chicago and Los Angeles.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.