The MSCRM integration with Laserfiche allows for easy interaction with Laserfiche from the CRM interface. The Laserfiche window located in Account, Contact, and Lead entities provides full access to corresponding documentation stored in Laserfiche. This integration utilizes Web Access functionality to upload or scan in documents, export electronic files and briefcases, create files and folder, and edit Template data.
The Administration Configuration Page allows for mapping between Laserfiche Template Fields and CRM Entity Attributes to optimize the searching within Laserfiche. Upload different Laserfiche briefcases per Account, Contact and Lead to create specific subfolder structures, in the case that the contact folder structure does not exist in Laserfiche. This ensures that users will find or create the appropriate contact within Laserfiche when using the Integration.
Features of Cities Digital’s MSCRM Integration with Laserfiche include:
- Configuration page for administrators to map CRM attributes to Laserfiche Template Fields to optimize searching.
- Automatic creation of subfolders for Account, Contact and Lead in Laserfiche.
- Full access interaction with respective Account, Contact, and Lead Documentation.
- Laserfiche Web Access functionality for document interaction.
- The ability to Upload, Edit, Export, Delete, and LF Search options for documents, folders, briefcases, and Template data.
- Works with Microsoft CRM 4.0 and CRM 2011.
Required Laserfiche Products:
- Laserfiche version 8 or higher
- Web Access 8
Cities Digital is a document management solutions provider specializing in creative solutions using Laserfiche. Cities Digital has been partnered with Laserfiche since 2002. The solutions that Cities Digital has built have benefited hundreds of Laserfiche users nationally. The Cities Digital suite of products is designed around expanding the functionality of ECM through smarter integration.
Cities Digital is based in Hudson, Wisconsin and operates satellite offices in Chicago and Los Angeles.
2000 O’Neil Rd, Suite 150
Hudson, WI 54016
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.