With the ever-increasing spotlight on the management of both physical and electronic records, organizations are increasingly seeking comprehensive, integrated records management solutions.
Implementing disparate applications managing independent content repositories, many organizations fail regulatory compliance and risk major corporate records failure points.
Industry non-specific, installed in both the public and private sectors throughout North America and into Europe, the DoD5015.2 certified, integrated Infolinx-Laserfiche solution provides the following value proposition:
- Reduced Risk Exposure through compliance with regulatory mandates resulting from the application of consistent records management policies across the enterprise
- Decreased Discovery and Litigation Costs by the provision of federated records management searching capability and legal holds application and removal regardless of records media type
- Minimized Storage Costs via timely execution of physical records disposition processes
- Increased Workflow Efficiencies including the prevention of missing physical records, streamlined check-in/check-out capabilities, and technology-assisted records audits
- Contemporary Technology built on Microsoft’s .Net platform, installed as a true thin-client, browser-based solution
Designed for paper records, Infolinx WEB Express provides records management software encompassing the entire life cycle of physical records, from creation through final disposition. The Laserfiche-integrated solution features and benefits include:
- Intuitive Interface
- Fully Integrated Barcode and Radio-Frequency Identification
- Robust Searching Capability
- Online Pull and Re-file Requesting
- Simple Transfers
- Complete Audit Trail
- Extensive Reporting
- Flexible Role-Based Security
- Physical Records Disposition Support
Additional Enterprise Features
- Integrated Data Sharing
- Supply Item Request
- Workflow Notifications
- Space Management/Chargeback
- Iron Mountain Integration
Required Laserfiche Products:
- Laserfiche 8.0/8.1 Client with Workflow.
- Optional integration with Laserfiche WEB Access.
Infolinx is a privately held, family-owned company headquartered in Kensington, MD, just outside of Washington D.C. Founded in 1987, we develop and maintain an enterprise level physical records management solution, Infolinx WEB. Integrated with Laserfiche software, the joint solution has also been DoD5015.2 certified. In addition to manufacturing our enterprise software, which is distributed across North America and into Europe, we also sell physical records management supplies and, on occasion, provide records management consulting services.
Director of Business Development
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.