Reduce the regulatory liabilities and fines associated with incomplete, inaccurate record keeping.
Eliminate printing and storage costs of paper records.
Reallocate staff time spent managing records to client service and other revenue-generating tasks.
- Digitize records archives to eliminate costly physical records storage space.
- Auto-file newly created records according to industry regulations and corporate policies.
- Retain, transfer, archive or destroy records based on the record type.
- Group records in series based on their retention and disposition schedules.
- Auto-classify, apply disposition schedules and other regulatory retention rules dates using metadata and other information on incoming records.
- Automatically create record folders and move documents into the appropriate locations.
- Set up notifications for document destruction.
- Enforce records management policies across all devices.
- Generate reports to identify and locate records that are ready for disposition.
- Provide business units with custom views into the records repository.
- Allow users who are not records managers to access documents without exposing the records management design.
- Give records managers control over how information is categorized and filed.
- Provide auditors with direct, digital access to records structures.
The City of Mount Pearl
“Laserfiche’s tight security and access control, extensive metadata management and auditing capabilities ensure the authenticity, reliability and integrity of records.”Read More
Jackson County, OR
“We take that moving data around and complying with retention policies out of users’ hands. In some cases, users never have to touch the documents after they scan them. Laserfiche does all the rest.”Read More
Kentucky Sanitation District #1
“We simply provide the auditors with a laptop and access to whichever records they need. Staff members no longer have to spend time compiling the requested records, and auditors are in and out of the office faster.”Read More