Quickly diagram and launch business process workflows.
Start, approve and monitor business processes from smartphones and tablets.
Increase staff productivity with automated e-mail notifications, document routing and reporting.
Kick off processes with digital forms with built-in routing, review and approval workflows.
Replace unorganized file cabinets, network drives and legacy systems with accessible and searchable digital repositories.
Eliminate time-consuming data entry with high-volume document capture of scanned and electronic documents.
Find content instantly with dynamic search and retrieval options.
Import content from mobile devices, network drives, MFPs and scanners.
- Automate the capture, transfer, storage and disposition of new and legacy records.
- Enable employees in different departments to access records without navigating the master records structure.
- Automatically create custom views of records structures for auditors or compliance officers.
Get a complete record of activity across all devices, including login, document access and creation/deletion.
Enforce consistent document compliance standards across multi-office teams, remote workers and contractors.
Customize information access and business process participation per employee or active directory group.
- Monitor system health with a reporting system integrated with the Windows Event Log.
- Easily modify document repositories, access rights and search options.
- Track changes made to content repositories.
- Quickly organize document information across the repository with unified metadata options.
Unlimited document repositories and servers
Segregate documents, create test systems and provide individual departments with their preferred set up.
Intuitive design and use
Implement a system employees can learn and customize quickly and use without dedicated IT support.
Repeatable, scalable solutions
Create document repositories, workflows and security settings for one department and easily duplicate them for other business units.
Create and work with Laserfiche documents directly within GIS, CRM, ERP and other primary applications employees use every day.
Lowest overall cost of ownership
Expand to thousands of users and start using new features right away with volume discounts on named-user licenses.