Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of Laserfiche Mobile 9.1 App and Add-On for Laserfiche Web Access in English. Laserfiche Mobile 9.1 includes a new app for Android devices. The Android app has many of the same features as the iOS apps as well as a widget that allows for quick upload of new documents.
This package includes the Laserfiche Mobile 9.1 add-on. This item will download a self-extracting executable containing the release package. The add-on and iOS app retain support for English, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish.The Android app currently only supports English. More languages will be supported in a later version.
Features for Android app:
- Search across all documents in a repository.
- Pan, zoom, rotate, and easily access metadata while working with a document in the Document Viewer.
- Quickly create and upload new documents from your device’s camera, images in your device’s gallery and files stored on your device.
- Full support for Laserfiche 9.0 Business Processes, including starting business processes and viewing their details.
- Use personal libraries to create task lists or group related entries to make working with them faster and easier.
- Add, edit and view entry metadata.
- Process, clean up and compress captured documents for easier viewing.
- Capture the geographic coordinates of an image to allow linking documents to their mapped location.
- View and export PDFs and other electronic documents.
- E-mail document or folder links to colleagues.
- Manage documents using copy, move, rename and delete.
- A variety of security options keep documents secure in Laserfiche and on your device.
- Widget lets you quickly upload new documents and images.
Demo Mode for new users:
- Users can register for a demo account using an existing e-mail address or Laserfiche Support Site account.
- Users have their own repository to explore but cannot see or access documents from other users.
- Review the Laserfiche Mobile 9.1 release announcement.
- Download Laserfiche Mobile 9.1 from Google Play.
- Download the Laserfiche Mobile 9.1 add-on for Web Access in zip format or ISO format.
- Download the Installation and Configuration guide from the Laserfiche Support Site.
- Read the release notes and list of changes for Laserfiche Mobile 9.1.
- Read Knowledge Base article 1012782: Difference Between Web Access and Laserfiche Mobile Links.