By: Eric Cressey
- Adding fields together and populating another field with their sum
- Calculating item subtotal based on quantity and price (Purchase Order example)
- Calculating the subtotal for table rows and populating another field with the total
- Calculating the total for table columns
- Calculating the subtotal of fields within a repeatable collection
- Populating a field with radio button or checkbox values
The code provided for each of these calculations does not need any modification. Note that the examples for tables and repeatable collections work for one table or collection; if you need to perform calculations on multiple tables or collections, some modification will be necessary.