The DocuSign® Activities for Laserfiche Workflow provides organizations with an automatic process for requesting DocuSign® Signatures from specified recipients. With the integration, users can add the DocuSign® workflow activities to new or existing workflows within the Laserfiche® Workflow Designer. Utilizing a DocuSign® template, documents can be sent for signature via the Workflow process. Recipients will be notified via DocuSign® to add their Signature to the document.
- Allows for simple configuration in the Workflow Designer, by dragging activities into the designer and configuring properties the same way users would use other Workflow Activities.
- Takes default email addresses that are in the DocuSign® Template and pulls them into Workflow automatically.
- Allows signature requests using the Request DocuSign® Signature or Request DocuSign® Signature with Attachment activities.
- Allows for retrieving information from DocuSign® envelopes such as form fields and statuses using the Retrieve DocuSign® Envelope XML or Retrieve DocuSign® Status XML activities.
Product Edition: V.1.0.0
Languages Supported: English
Required Laserfiche Products:
- Laserfiche Server 9.0 or higher
- Laserfiche Workflow 9.0 or higher
|DocuSign® Workflow Activity by Cities Digital
DocuSign® Workflow Activity by Cities Digital Annual Maintenance
Annual Maintenance Agreements
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.