Infolinx™ provides DOD5015.2 certified physical records management solutions on-premises or via the cloud. Designed for records centers and file rooms, functionality includes ECM, imaging, and third-party warehouse integration, space management with billing component, robust searching, online requesting, audit history, location reconciliation, retention schedule, legal holds management, and integrated RFID technology.
With the ever-increasing spotlight on the management of both physical and electronic records, organizations are increasingly seeking comprehensive, integrated records management solutions.
Implementing disparate applications managing independent content repositories, many organizations fall regulatory compliance and risk major corporate records failure points.
Industry non-specific, installed in both the public and private sectors throughout North America and into Europe, the DOD 5015.2 certified, integrated Infolinx-Laserfiche solutions provides the following value proposition:
- Reduced Risk Exposure through compliance with regulatory mandates resulting from the application of consistent records management policies across the enterprise
- Decreased Discovery and Litigation Costs by the provision of federated records management searching capability and legal holds application and removal regardless of records media type
- Minimized Storage Costs via timely execution of physical records disposition processes
- Increased Workflow Efficiencies including the prevention of missing physical records, streamlined check-in/check-out capabilities, and technology-assisted records audits
- Contemporary Technology built on Microsoft’s .Net platform, installed as a true thin-client, browser-based solution
- Available on-premises or on the cloud
- Browser Based Intuitive Interface
- Advanced Retention Schedules/Legal Holds Management
- Advanced Physical Records Disposition Process Support
- Space Management/Cost Center Chargeback
- 3rd Party Off-Site Storage Provider Integration
- ECM Integration
- Advanced Integrated Data Sharing
- Flexible Security
- Extensive Reporting
- Workflow Notifications
- Fully Integrated Barcode and RFID Technology
- Robust Searching Capability
Product Edition: V3.5
Languages Supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese
Required Laserfiche Products:
- Laserfiche 8.0 and higher
- Optional integration with Laserfiche Web Access
Please contact for pricing.
Since 1987 Infolinx has been developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise class physical records management solutions. Installed throughout North America and into Europe, our applications enable organizations to implement complete life-cycle management of business data records. Our solutions incorporate the latest technologies including enterprise content management, host systems integration, radio-frequency identification, and integrated color label printing.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.