FormXtra processes documents more efficiently, from one platform recognizing machine print, handprint and cursive writing. FormXtra allows for structured and semi-structured forms recognition support, document identification and classification, and a highly customizable API.
- Single Recognition Toolkit – Offers structured, semi-structured and field-level data processing of machine print, constrained and unconstrained handprint and cursive.
- Semi-Structured Data Recognition – Use advanced region of interest techniques to identify data for recognition, extraction, or redaction for any page within a batch.
- Dynamic Document Classification – Determine document type using sophisticated rules, rather than establishing specific locations or areas of a document.
- Mixed Structured and Semi-Structured Document Capture – Locate fixed or dynamic fields on a page or within a document with the same document class.
- Dynamic Table Data Recognition – Automatically process tables of variable length and width, with or without column indicators.
- Form Definition Versioning – Understand and manage changes of form definitions made over time.
- Embedded Data Support – Deeply embed FormXtra with a highly flexible .NET API, and extend with .NET-based scripting to provide advanced, granular control.
- Page Level OCR – Process all text on a page before performing field location. Includes native OCR support, plus pre-configured integration with ABBYY FineReader and script-based integration with any other engine.
- Pre-defined forms modules – Accelerate deployment time with optional, pre-defined form modules. Current modules include health claims processing, invoice and check processing.
- Integrated address recognition – Process inbound mail and mail contents together and automatically locate the addresses on the envelope and anywhere within the documents.
- Web services – This optional capability enables enterprise recognition applications and services such as mobile or remote capture to be supported via a SOAP-based interface.
English GUI. Recognition support for: English, French, Russian, Spanish and German with more coming in 2013
Volume, seat licensing, flexible pay-as-you-go subscription and per-click based pricing formats available.
Parascript is a leading developer of cursive, handprint, and machine print recognition solutions. Leveraging digital image analysis and advanced pattern recognition, its software enables business automation in forms processing, postal and financial automation, and fraud prevention. Parascript’s award-winning technology draws on a proven 15+ year track record and processes billions of document images annually. Fortune 500 companies, postal operators (including the U.S. Postal Service), major government and financial institutions rely on Parascript products.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.