SIGNiX is a leading independent e-signature solution that provides the ability to electronically sign documents. After documents are signed using SIGNiX’s cloud based solution, the e-signatures are considered valid and legally defensible, without requiring any additional third party validation or licensing requirements.
Laserfiche’s integration with SIGNiX will enable customers to sign documents online with SIGNiX directly from within the Laserfiche Client or Web Access. Users may select one or more PDFs to send in a single transaction, then documents are sent over to SIGNiX where customers follow the user friendly SIGNiX UI to complete the signature process. When the signing process is completed or cancelled, documents are imported back into the Laserfiche Repository from SIGNiX as new versions of the unsigned document. Administrators can set up certain fields to be automatically filled when a document is signed.
Document Signing Automation
- Streamline the process of sending out contracts for signature. Eliminate manually keeping track of which contracts are outstanding and haven’t been signed, and end the possibility of contracts changed by the customer before signing.
- Enjoy the flexibility to create custom signature blocks to match a specific form.
- Ensure document integrity throughout the business process by automatically validating signatures with SIGNiX’s built-in certification information to confirm documents are not altered after signing.
Send to SIGNiX from Laserfiche
- Initiate a signing process with SIGNiX easily from within either the Laserfiche Client or Web Access interface – simply choose at least one PDF document, choose the type of signing, who needs to sign it, and click “Send to SIGNiX” button to send the transaction and automatically be brought to the transaction in SIGNiX to configure the signature process.
- Make use of robust SIGNiX features including
- “Sign in-person”
- Tablet signing or signature pad signing
- User authentication constraint
Import to Laserfiche from SIGNiX
- Round-trip integration: on import, documents are saved as a new version of their originals in Laserfiche, eliminating duplication.
- Can be configured to download the transaction audit log along with the signed document.
- Create consistent naming and filing conventions for importing signed documents: Support different routing and metadata capture, as well as automated folder creation and naming, depending whether the document was signed successfully.
- Automatically retries importing documents if the first attempt was unsuccessful to ensure documents are correctly imported.
- Email error reporting notifies a configurable administrative user immediately of any issues, and errors are written to the Event Log on the web service-hosting server.
Reopen with SIGNiX
- Gives the user the option to reopen a transaction in SIGNiX after that user has configured the document to be signed.
The integration is supported on Laserfiche Server version 9 or higher.
$300 per year
Laserfiche’s professional services organization developed the SIGniX integration in close collaboration with SIGNiX. Laserfiche® Enterprise Content Management transforms how organizations manage information, automate document-driven business processes and make timely, informed decisions. Using Laserfiche, organizations can innovate how documents and unstructured information are processed and analyzed to achieve business results
Laserfiche provides intuitive solutions for capture, electronic forms, workflow, case management, cloud, mobile and government-certified records management. Since 1987, Laserfiche has been the trusted choice of more than 35,000 organizations worldwide.
For more information, visit www.laserfiche.com and follow Laserfiche on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+.
The products and services listed on the Laserfiche Marketplace were not developed by Laserfiche. The recommendations and opinions expressed on the Laserfiche Marketplace are those of the person or persons posting the recommendations only, and they do not necessarily represent Laserfiche's opinion or recommendation of the product or service being reviewed. Laserfiche disclaims all liability resulting from your purchase or use of any non-Laserfiche software product or service listed on the site.