LONG BEACH, CA (Laserfiche)—January 11, 2011—Laserfiche has announced the winners of its annual Run Smarter Awards program. Each year, Laserfiche honors organizations that succeed in promoting organizational agility through innovative use of Laserfiche enterprise content management (ECM).
The awards ceremony was held yesterday afternoon during the Laserfiche Institute Conference at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport hotel. Seventeen winners across a range of industries were honored:
- Commercial: ECOM Atlantic, TX
- International Commercial: Essar Group, India
- County Government: Durham County, NC
- Federal/Tribal Government: Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Indians, MN
- International Government: London Borough of Tower Hamlets, UK
- Municipal Government: Maple Grove, MN
- Special District Government: Central District Health Department, ID
- State Government: Port Authority of Virginia, VA
- Education: NE Metro Intermediate Schools, MN
- Higher Education: Texas A&M University-Kingsville, TX
- International Education: Hamilton-Wentworth School Board, Canada
- Financial Services: Pulte Mortgage, CO
- Financial Services: Spire Securities, VA
- Healthcare: Dallas Associated Dermatologists Medical Group, TX
- Healthcare: Wythe County Community Hospital, VA
- International Healthcare: South Essex Partnership NHS Trust, UK
- Justice Systems: Long Beach Police Department, CA
“As evidenced by the achievements of these 17 organizations, the Laserfiche community has a lot to celebrate this year, in spite of the recession,” said Laserfiche Founder and CEO Nien-Ling Wacker. “Our community took advantage of the economic downturn to lay a foundation for success with agile ECM. We look forward to honoring the hard work and accomplishments of the Laserfiche community in the year to come.”
For video highlights from the Conference, visit https://www.laserfiche.com/2011videohighlights/
Since 1987, Laserfiche® has used its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management (ECM) solutions. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide use Laserfiche software to streamline document, records and business process management.
The Laserfiche ECM system is designed to give IT managers central control over their information infrastructure, including standards, security and auditing, while still offering business units the flexibility to respond quickly to changing conditions.
Laserfiche distributes its software through a worldwide network of value-added resellers (VARs), who tailor solutions to clients’ individual needs. The Laserfiche VAR program has received the Five-Star Rating from Computer Reseller News/VARBusiness magazine.
Laserfiche is a registered trademark of Compulink Management Center, Inc.