Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of Laserfiche Mobile 9.0 in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (simplified and traditional) and Arabic. This release extends a number of customer-requested Laserfiche 9.0 features to the Laserfiche Mobile app and includes bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Full support for Laserfiche 9.0 business processes: Users can now start business processes, view business process instructions and review process history directly from their phones and tablets.
- Geotagging: Users can automatically capture the geographic coordinates of an image and store them in a document field.
- Updated security: In order to protect against the inherent risks of mobile devices, administrators can enable automatic logout after a period of user inactivity.
- Updated searching: Search results now include content within a specific folder and annotation text.
- Annotations: Users may now see annotations on documents in Laserfiche Mobile.
- Libraries: Laserfiche Mobile on the iPhone now supports creating and organizing libraries (previously only available for iPad).
Note: Laserfiche Mobile 9.0 is no longer tied to a specific version of Web Access. The Laserfiche Mobile Add-on 9.0 can be installed on any machine that has Web Access 8.2 and higher and now contains its own Laserfiche Mobile Configuration page.
- Review the Laserfiche Mobile 9.0 release announcement.
- Download Laserfiche Mobile 9.0 from the iTunes App Store.
- Read the release notes and list of changes for Laserfiche Mobile 9.0.