Laserfiche Announces 2019 Laserfiche Run Smarter Award Finalists
Today, Laserfiche is excited to announce the finalists of the 2019 Laserfiche Run Smarter® Awards. We created this awards program as a way to honor organizations that have used Laserfiche to innovate the way they do business and achieve exceptional results. This year, we’ll be honoring enterprises that go beyond using Laserfiche to solve a problem—rather, they have transformed the way that they work, making a larger impact on the lives of their employees and those they serve.
All of these companies continue to embrace digital transformation initiatives that will change the future of their organizations and their communities for the better. By leveraging Laserfiche, our finalists have simultaneously demonstrated their commitment to future-proofing their businesses and growth. We received almost 100 nominations from 22 countries worldwide, showcasing innovation and an admirable use of Laserfiche technology.
Also new this year, Run Smarter Awards will be given in 12 different categories, including Regional Choice awards to recognize customers from each region whose use of Laserfiche demonstrates innovation, creativity and inspiration to transform the organization and drive change, and a Customer’s Choice Award, which will be voted on by the Laserfiche community.
Without further ado, the nominees are:
- Digital Transformation: Digital transformation is more than just improving the way things have always been done — it’s using technology to enable something brand new that changes the way the organization works. This award recognizes an organization that is using Laserfiche to transform operations, customer experience or how services are delivered to staff, customers, students or citizens.
- Bubblelab Laundry
- Bryan Independent School District
- Los Angeles Sanitation and Environment
- The Wenger Group
- Social Impact: This award recognizes an organization that is using Laserfiche to make the world a better place — including improvements in public services and public health, philanthropic changes or improvements in social challenges.
- Collin County, Texas
- Holy Spirit St. Vincent De Paul Conference
- Texas Methodist Foundation
- Business Impact: This award recognizes an organization that is using Laserfiche to drive significant improvements in process efficiencies, operations and revenue generation or protection, resulting in measurable business impact or improved profitability.
- Sperry Rail Inc.
- Standard Bank of South Africa
- Industry Disruptor: This award is given to the organization that has used Laserfiche to drive radical change in an industry, improving competitive positioning, dramatically shifting service delivery or driving measurable improvements in customer or citizen experience.
- City of Burnsville, Minnesota
- Pepkor Properties
- Riela Yachts
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners
- Regional Choice, North America
- City of Grapevine, Texas
- Ontario Public Service Employees Union
- Parx Casino
- Regional Choice, Latin America
- AFP Crecer S.A.
- Coopesa RL
- Regional Choice, Europe
- Kensington Mortgages
- Regional Choice, Middle East
- BBAC s.a.l.
- The British School of Kuwait
- Regional Choice, Africa
- Central Development Projects (Pty) Ltd.
- PACT Tanzania
- Regional Choice, Asia Pacific
- City University of Hong Kong
- Fiducia Management Consultants
- Regional Choice, Australia/New Zealand
- St. Paul’s College
- Jani-King LTD
- Customer’s Choice:
- City of Georgetown, Texas
- Constance Hospitality Management Ltd.
- Jabal Omar Development Company
- New Caney Independent School District
- Westbank First Nation
The winners of the Laserfiche Run Smarter Awards will be announced during the Laserfiche Empower 2020 Conference in Long Beach, California.