Find documents easily within organized folder structures.
Automatically file documents upon import.
Easily duplicate existing filing structures.
Navigate and preview content with thumbnails of document pages.
Make scanned and electronic files full-text searchable with optical character recognition (OCR).
Save changes with document check in/out.
- Create reusable document fields that note key document information, like document author and approval time
- Build standard document templates that can be applied to different documents or folders.
- Connect related documents, like e-mails and their attachments, using document links.
- Track, display and compare document versions.
- Sign and validate documents with digital signatures.
- Hide sensitive material from unauthorized users with redaction tools.
- Add instructions or comments with document sticky notes, call out boxes and text boxes.
- Apply public or personal stamps, such as “Date,” “Approved,” “Confidential” and other indicators.
- See a complete list of a document’s annotation history, including type, date and included text.
Find specific words or phrases within document text, metadata, annotations and entry names.
Use preset search options to search by document creation date, the names of users who checked out documents and other metadata.
Enable fast user adoption with customized document viewing and search settings.
Instantly generate searchable text on scanned documents using optical character recognition (OCR) and full-text indexing.
Find content that includes related words or phrases in search results.
Perform routine searches in one click with custom quick searches that save search preferences.
- Find documents associated with specific business processes.
Community Action Partnership’s Automated Case Management for Low-Income Energy Assistance
“We can find a client’s application immediately by looking in Laserfiche.”Read More
Hanson McClain’s 30-Minute New Account Opening Process
“We were looking for a paperless system with efficient workflow, SEC and FINRA compliance and a strong integration.”Read More