Laserfiche announced today that five organizations have won Laserfiche Run Smarter® Awards for outstanding process automation initiatives.
“By automating key business processes, these organizations have realized tremendous benefits from saving time and enhancing efficiency to becoming better stewards of financial resources,” said Chris Wacker, CEO of Laserfiche. “These Run Smarter Award winners’ initiatives enable a truly digital workplace, demonstrating commitment to employees and those they serve.”
- Brunswick County, NC: One of the fastest growing counties in the nation, Brunswick County used Laserfiche to automate its building permit applications process and brought robust services for applicants online. As a result, the county expedited processing without increasing staffing, enabling the county to manage growth, promote transparency, and better engage citizens while keeping costs under control.
- CATIC: For more than 50 years, CATIC has provided professional services to policy-issuing attorneys, insured lenders, home buyers and other members of the real estate community. The organization created a custom intake sheet to process four types of case documents, automating processing with Laserfiche from the time the sheet and documents are scanned. As a result of increased efficiency, CATIC saved nearly 5,000 hours and more than $100,000 per year.
- Creditbank S.A.L.: Creditbank’s expertise encompasses all traditional and emerging banking activities—from retail and commercial banking to specialized finance and investment banking. The bank used Laserfiche to automate document routing and processing between the branches and head office, reducing time spent on sorting, scanning and indexing paperwork by 75 percent.
- The Denver Foundation: Colorado’s largest and most experienced nonprofit community foundation, The Denver Foundation, automated the logging, entry and acknowledgment of charitable gifts using Laserfiche. The initiative increased process transparency and saved significant amounts of time in finding information, enabling the foundation to maximize its impact serving the community.
- Halquist Stone Company: As one of the largest providers of building and landscape stone in Wisconsin, Halquist operates nine quarries throughout the state, along with operations in Nevada and Arizona. The company used Laserfiche to modernize its sales order process, which increased accuracy of information and efficiency, ultimately adding up to more than $100,000 in savings annually.
Each year, the Run Smarter Awards recognizes organizations that use Laserfiche enterprise content management (ECM) software to improve productivity, transform business processes and realize visionary initiatives. The Laserfiche Run Smarter Award winners were announced during the Laserfiche Empower 2017 Conference. In total, 31 organizations from around the world were honored during the event. The full list of winners is available at the Empower 2017 Conference website.
Laserfiche enterprise content management transforms how organizations manage information, automate document-driven business processes and make timely, informed decisions. Using Laserfiche, organizations can innovate how documents and unstructured information are processed and analyzed to achieve business results. Laserfiche provides intuitive solutions for capture, electronic forms, workflow, case management, cloud, mobile and government-certified records management. Since 1987, Laserfiche has been the trusted choice of more than 36,000 organizations worldwide. For more information, visit www.laserfiche.com or follow Laserfiche on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Laserfiche®, Run Smarter® and Compulink® are registered trademarks of Compulink Management Center, Inc.