Congratulations to the 2011 Run Smarter Winners!
< 1 min read
Laserfiche is proud to announce the winners of its annual Run Smarter Awards program. Since 2005, Laserfiche has honored organizations that have improved their efficiency, simplified business processes and saved time and money through innovative uses of Laserfiche.
This year, we applaud 22 organizations across a range of industries for their creative and ingenious solutions. We invite you to join our winners as they share their award-winning ideas in the Success Stories Track at the Empower 2012 Conference in Anaheim, CA, on January 25-27.
Congratulations to our winners in each category:
- K-12: Adams 12 Five-Star Schools
- K-12– International: Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- University: Oklahoma Christian University
- University – International: University of Toronto
- Commercial: Stewart Enterprises
- Commercial – International: Avis Fleet Services
- Transportation: Grand Isle Shipyards
- Transportation – International: Qatar Shipping
- Energy: MXenergy
- Energy – International: Emirates National Oil Company
- Community Bank: D.L. Evans Bank
- RIA: Heartland Advisors
- International: TD Financing Services, Inc.
- Domestic: Medflight of Ohio
- International: Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital
State and Local Government
- City: City of Long Beach, CA
- County: Ramsey County, MN
- State: Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- Special District: Community Action of Ramsey and Washington Counties, MN
- International: Corporation of the County of Essex, ON
- Law Enforcement: Shakopee Police Department
- Legal: Illinois Attorney General Office
Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations for this year’s award. We look forward to learning about the new ways you are using Laserfiche in 2012.