Laserfiche Honors Industry Leadership in Financial Services, Government and Education
3 min read
Laserfiche — the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation — has announced the winners of the Laserfiche Industry Leadership Awards. The awards recognize members of the Laserfiche community who drive transformative change in their organizations and demonstrate industry leadership.
This year’s winners are leaders in the financial services, government, higher education and K-12 sectors.
- Amy Flourry, director of operations at Rehmann Financial, received the Financial Services Influencer Award for overseeing successful Laserfiche solution deployments and integrations, significantly simplifying and streamlining client onboarding and document-related compliance processes across the firm’s growing network of regional offices.
- Vibhaw K. Arya, chief operating officer at Shufro, Rose, & Co., received the Financial Services Trailblazer Award. Arya was instrumental in moving the firm — which has over $1.5 billion in assets under management (AUM) for approximately 2,600 accounts — toward more digital internal processes, enhancing client interaction and helping compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Morgan Wheeler, business intelligence manager and assistant vice president at Farmers & Merchants Bank, received the Financial Services Navigator Award for championing process automation firm-wide and playing a key role in transforming the bank into an integrated, intelligent and tech-forward institution.
- Clint Mehta, systems integration architect at Keller Independent School District, received the K-12 Education Influencer Award for his work implementing Laserfiche as a solution initially for HR onboarding, which resulted in new efficiencies and widespread adoption of automated processes across the district. Thanks to Mehta, the school district now has more than 75 automated processes.
- Joe Griffin, chief technology officer at Keller Independent School District, received the K-12 Education Impact Award for his vision for a connected, digital-first school district that puts the experience of students, teachers and employees first. To date, the school district has saved hundreds of thousands of dollars and created efficiencies in nearly every department.
- Lena Spencer, administrative secretary in Linn-Benton Community College’s CIO’s office, received the Higher Education Influencer of the Year Award. In her role, Spencer has worked to move the college from paper-heavy processes, to a paperless, automated system. As a tireless motivator for her colleagues and peers, Spencer leads user groups, holds frequent office hours and makes herself available to answer questions and support peers in their technology initiatives.
- Ed Evans, CIO at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, received the Higher Education Impact Award. Evans is currently leading a digital transformation project to automate almost 600 form processes across campus, enabling a more modern, human-centered experience for staff and students and creating new opportunities for innovation.
- Anita Fernandez, director of information systems, LA Sanitation & Environment, received the Government Influencer Award for leading the transformation of key processes at LA Sanitation & Environment, including the blue slip and IT ticket processes. As an experienced and passionate public servant, Fernandez played a large role in reinventing traditional processes to be more accurate and efficient, as well as eliminating manual steps, making the organization more sustainable and aligned with its mission of protecting the environment.
- Todd Shanley, CIO, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, received the Government Innovation Award for championing a digital, integrated and collaborative vision for the county. Using Laserfiche, the county demonstrated how the organization elevated the employee experience with conversational bots and implemented an engaging tool to transform a previously hard-to-navigate process.
“Laserfiche’s Industry Leadership Award winners are going beyond their industries’ definitions of digital transformation and reimagining experiences for their employees and the people they serve,” said Linda Ding, Director of Strategic Marketing at Laserfiche. “We’re inspired by their accomplishments and proud to have them as part of the Laserfiche community. Congratulations!”
The Laserfiche Industry Leadership Awards were announced during the Industry Leadership Symposiums at Laserfiche’s annual Empower conference. To learn more about the Industry Leadership Symposiums and Empower, visit empower.laserfiche.com.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks, accelerating how business gets done.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management more than 30 years ago. Today, Laserfiche is innovating with cloud, machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.