Laserfiche Announces Laserfiche Mobile™ at FOSE
2 min read
WASHINGTON, DC—(Laserfiche)—July 19, 2011—Laserfiche will today demonstrate its new iPhone app, Laserfiche Mobile™, at the FOSE Conference and Exposition at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC (booth #1021).
As a part of the Laserfiche agile enterprise content management (ECM) system, Laserfiche Mobile provides mobile content management within a secure DoD 5015.2-STD-certified environment.
“In today’s mobile world, being able to access information anywhere is critical, but federal agencies can’t afford to compromise security,” said Brian LaPointe, Vice President of Strategic Solutions at Laserfiche. “With Laserfiche Mobile, IT has the protection of a complete end-to-end solution that extends DoD 5015.2-certified records management all the way to mobile devices—while staff have the flexibility they want.”
At FOSE, Laserfiche will demonstrate how Laserfiche Mobile maintains governance, risk and compliance (GRC) standards for the mobile government workforce by:
- Managing records captured and accessed through Laserfiche Mobile with DoD 5015.2-certified records management functionality.
- Distributing capture while maintaining control over naming and filing conventions.
- Maintaining auditability over all system interactions, even if they take place on a mobile device.
With Laserfiche Mobile, users can:
- Create and upload new content with the iPhone camera.
- Automatically crop, straighten and enhance captured information, with full text recognition.
- Copy, move, rename, download, e-mail, print or delete content.
- Browse for documents in a folder structure or search the entire repository.
- Participate in workflow automation processes by accessing metadata fields.
Laserfiche Mobile, which includes a built-in demonstration, is available for free download from the Apple App Store. In order to accept connections from Laserfiche Mobile, Laserfiche Avante and Laserfiche Rio users with Web Access can download the free Laserfiche Mobile Add-On from the Laserfiche Support Site.
Laserfiche will be on hand at booth #1021 during the conference to demonstrate Laserfiche Mobile. During the show, orders placed for Laserfiche Avante systems of five users or more will receive free Laserfiche Web Access for the entire system, which includes Laserfiche Mobile and the Laserfiche Mobile Add-On.
Since 1987, Laserfiche® has used its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management (ECM) solutions. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide use Laserfiche software to streamline document, records and business process management.
The Laserfiche ECM system is designed to give IT managers central control over their information infrastructure while still offering business units the flexibility to react quickly to changing conditions. The Laserfiche product suite is built on top of Microsoft® technologies to simplify system administration, supports the Microsoft SQL platform and features a seamless integration with Microsoft Office® applications and a two-way integration with SharePoint®.
Laserfiche®, Run Smarter® and Compulink® are registered trademarks of Compulink Management Center, Inc.