Laserfiche Spotlights Its Most Innovative Customers
2 min read
LONG BEACH, CA (Laserfiche)—January 27, 2012—Laserfiche has announced the winners of its annual Run Smarter Awards program. Each year, Laserfiche honors organizations that use Laserfiche enterprise content management (ECM) to improve their productivity, processes and overall results.
The awards ceremony took place yesterday during the Laserfiche Institute Conference at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, CA. Twenty-two winners across a range of industries were honored:
- Commercial: Stewart Enterprises, LA
- International Commercial: Avis Fleet Services, South Africa
- Transportation: Grand Isle Shipyards, LA
- International Transportation: Qatar Shipping, United Arab Emirates
- Energy: MXenergy, TX
- International Energy: Emirates National Oil Company, United Arab Emirates
- K-12: Adams 12 Five-Star Schools, CO
- International K-12: Ottawa-Carleton District School Board, Canada
- University: Oklahoma Christian University, OK
- International University: University of Toronto, Canada
- Community Bank: DL Evans Bank, ID
- Registered Investment Advisor: Heartland Advisors, WI
- International Financial Services: TD Financing Services, Inc., Canada
- Healthcare: Medflight of Ohio
- International Healthcare: Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital, United Kingdom
- Law Enforcement: Shakopee Police Department, MN
- Legal: Illinois Attorney General Office, IL
- City: City of Long Beach, CA
- County: Ramsey County, MN
- State: Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- Special District: Community Action of Ramsey and Washington Counties, MN
- International Government: Corporation of the County of Essex, Canada
“We are proud to spotlight the success of organizations that use Laserfiche to drive better business outcomes,” said Laserfiche Founder and CEO Nien-Ling Wacker. “We look forward to seeing the new and ingenious ways organizations put Laserfiche’s Run Smarter® philosophy into action in 2012.”
For video highlights from the Conference, visit https://www.laserfiche.com/2012videohighlights/
Since 1987, Laserfiche has used its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management (ECM) solutions. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide—including federal, state and local government agencies and Fortune 1000 companies—use Laserfiche® software to streamline document, records and business process management.
The Laserfiche ECM system is designed to give IT managers central control over their information infrastructure while still offering business units the flexibility to react quickly to changing conditions. The Laserfiche product suite is built on top of Microsoft® technologies to simplify system administration, supports the Microsoft SQL platform and features a seamless integration with Microsoft Office® applications and a two-way integration with SharePoint®.
Laserfiche distributes its software through a worldwide network of value-added resellers (VARs), who tailor solutions to clients’ individual needs. The Laserfiche VAR program has received the Five-Star Rating from Computer Reseller News/VARBusiness magazine.
Laserfiche®, Run Smarter® and Compulink® are registered trademarks of Compulink Management Center, Inc.