Laserfiche Spotlights Outstanding Software Integrations During Run Smarter Awards Ceremony
2 min read
Each year, Laserfiche recognizes organizations that use Laserfiche enterprise content management (ECM) to improve productivity, innovate processes and achieve exceptional business results. This year, Laserfiche is pleased to announce that five organizations from around the world have won Laserfiche Run Smarter® Awards for best-in-class ECM integrations.
“Leading organizations recognize that the ability to integrate data across multiple applications translates into increased information accuracy, worker productivity and job satisfaction,” said Chris Wacker, CEO of Laserfiche. “By integrating Laserfiche ECM with software systems such as CRM, ERP and GIS, among others, these five organizations have become more efficient, effective and competitive. We are proud to honor their achievements with these awards.”
- New York City Department of Education, New York—The New York City Department of Education, which serves 1.1 million students in more than 1,800 schools, integrated Laserfiche with a .NET-based web application to streamline and centralize Special Education services. As a result, it has improved service delivery and accelerated Medicaid reimbursement for billable services.
- Moss Adams Wealth Advisors LLC, Seattle—Moss Adams Wealth Advisors LLC, with nine offices across the West Coast and $2 billion in assets under management, integrated Laserfiche with its customer relationship management (CRM) system to automate the new account opening process and facilitate collaboration across locations.
- City of St. Charles, IL—The City of St. Charles, a suburb of Chicago with roughly 33,000 residents, integrated Laserfiche with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, forms processing software and utility billing application to eliminate the need to toggle between programs, speeding and streamlining approval processes.
- Meade County Rural Electric Co-Op (RECC), Brandenburg, KY—Meade County RECC provides electricity to more than 29,000 homes, farms and businesses in five Kentucky counties. Using Laserfiche Connector, a wizard-driven tool that enables organizations to integrate other applications with Laserfiche without programming, Meade County RECC has integrated Laserfiche with its utility billing software and ESRI-based geographic information system (GIS) to simplify many time-intensive daily tasks, saving hundreds of man-hours a year.
- Chin Seng Huat Auto Parts Co., Ltd., Bangkok—Chin Seng Huat Auto Parts Co., Ltd., the largest distributor of Japanese automotive spare parts in Thailand, selected Laserfiche specifically for its ease of integration. To date, it has integrated Laserfiche with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and an AS400 report generating program, among others. These integrations have increased staff productivity, cut paper costs and improved customer service.
The Laserfiche Run Smarter® Award winners were announced during the Laserfiche Empower 2016 Conference. In total, 47 organizations from around the world were honored during the event. The full list of winners is available at the Empower 2016 Conference website.
Laserfiche is a leading global provider of enterprise content management software empowering organizations to take control of information and business processes.
With intuitive on-premises and cloud solutions for document management and process automation, Laserfiche improves productivity, efficiency and strategic decision-making for organizations looking to transform into a digital workplace.
For more than three decades, Laserfiche has fostered an active user community that shares ideas and inspires solutions. To learn more, visit laserfiche.com/about-laserfiche.
Laserfiche®, Run Smarter® and Compulink® are registered trademarks of Compulink Management Center, Inc.