Find documents easily within organized folder structures.
Automatically file documents upon import.
Easily duplicate existing filing structures.
Navigate and preview content with thumbnails of document pages.
Make scanned and electronic files full-text searchable with optical character recognition (OCR).
Save changes with document check in/out.
- Create reusable document fields that note key document information, like document author and approval time
- Build standard document templates that can applied to different documents or folders.
- Connect related documents, like e-mails and their attachments, using document links.
- Track, display and compare document versions.
- Sign and validate documents with digital signatures.
- Hide sensitive material from unauthorized users with redaction tools.
- Add instructions or comments with document sticky notes, call out boxes and text boxes.
- Apply public or personal stamps, such as “Date,” “Approved,” “Confidential” and other indicators.
- See a complete list of a document’s annotation history, including type, date and included text.
- Save Word documents, e-mails and PowerPoint slides into Laserfiche directly from Microsoft Office applications.
- E-mail documents directly from the repository.
- Import e-mail content to Laserfiche in a single click.
- Open Office documents in Laserfiche directly in their native applications, and add or change Laserfiche metadata without leaving that program.
“We used to have some digital files in the CRM, some paper documents and different filing cabinets. Now we have one centralized location for all relevant material related to a client.”Read More
City of Buffalo, NY
“Laserfiche saves us a tremendous amount of room, and the time savings are incalculable. It’s a perfect interface for the way we do business and the operating philosophy we have.”Read More
Franklin County, PA
“Not a day goes by that I don’t get a request from one of our directors. Laserfiche makes it easy for me to satisfy their requests and quickly e-mail them exactly what they need to see.”Read More