This course teaches you how to easily create Laserfiche forms and business processes. It will also cover managing individual and team tasks and show reporting tools available in Laserfiche for analyzing team performance.
- Learn how to navigate the Forms inbox, including starting a process, organizing and managing task lists, and claiming and reassigning tasks.
- Learn how to manage team tasks, including creating, managing, and administering teams.
- Create a form using the Laserfiche Forms Designer by adding and configuring different types of fields.
- Design a business process using the form that we build by configuring tasks, events, and gateway.
- Configure reports for administrators and high-level managers by using filters, column display, and more.
- Identify process bottlenecks and analyze trends by using Forms reporting.
- Manage Forms security and administration by publishing the business process, connecting it to an external data source, and managing teams at a system-wide level.