Laserfiche Honors Industry Leadership in Financial Services, Government, Education and Healthcare
3 min read
Long Beach, California, Feb. 23, 2021 — Laserfiche — the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation — has announced the winners of the 2020 Laserfiche Industry Leadership Awards. The awards recognize individual members of the Laserfiche community who drive transformative change in their organizations and beyond, demonstrating leadership and serving as a model for their respective industries.
“Laserfiche’s Industry Leadership Award winners responded to the monumental challenges over the past year by implementing digital strategies that not only solve the problems at hand, but position their organizations for success into the future,” said Laserfiche Senior Director of Strategic Marketing Linda Ding. “We’re inspired by their leadership and dedication to improving their employee and customer experience through innovative technology initiatives. Congratulations!”
This year’s winners represent the financial services, government, education and healthcare sectors.
- Lee Ford, regulatory services manager at Physicians East received the Healthcare Influencer Award for transforming the organization’s medical coding and archival system using Laserfiche. Within the first month of implementation, Physicians East decreased the number of charts to be coded from over 19,000 to less than 3,000, enabling the organization to reclaim valuable time to focus on patient care and services.
- Shawn Henners, electronic business process manager at Montgomery County Hospital District in Texas received the Healthcare Impact Award for enabling her organization to collect and analyze information in near real-time using Laserfiche. Her efforts empowered disease specialists and other officials to make critical, informed decisions during the pandemic.
- Angela Murray, enterprise content management coordinator at Garland Independent School District in Texas received the K-12 Education Impact Award for accelerating the digitization of key school district processes during the COVID-19 pandemic. Her leadership enabled Garland ISD to continue enrolling students and hiring teachers, and offer pandemic-related services for students and staff while meeting compliance regulation requirements and transitioning to remote operations.
- Becky Stauffer, process automation developer at Camas School District in Washington received the K-12 Education Impact Award for her role leading process automation initiatives across the district which support administrative resiliency, increasing access to important forms, and helping parents with newly enrolled students to become oriented to their child’s school.
- Roxanne McNamer, product manager at RSM US Wealth Management LLC received the Financial Services Impact Award (Wealth Management) for driving digital innovation at RSM US Wealth Management and achieving extraordinary operational outcomes. She helped RSM reimagine the registered investment advisor workspace by simplifying and streamlining many of the firm’s workflow processes.
- Gina Hansen, vice president of product development at Dakotaland Federal Credit Union received the Financial Services Impact Award (Credit Union) for digitally transforming nearly 250 traditional paper-based workflows, leading to improved information sharing between branches, and enhanced collaboration, transparency and efficiency.
- Stephanie D. Inners, application analyst at PeoplesBank received the Financial Services Trailblazer Award for leading her team in the transition away from physical documents to streamlined digital processes. Inners was instrumental in the expansion of Laserfiche to digitize and optimize key operations, and continues to dedicate time to ensuring employees are trained on using the software.
- Jakub Jedrzejczak, director of information technology at the Town of Leesburg, Virginia, received the Government Impact Award for bringing government services online and modernizing the citizen experience using Laserfiche Cloud. Under Jedrzejczak’s leadership, Leesburg processed $6 million of CARES Act funding to support businesses and nonprofit organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lucinda Williams, city clerk at the City of Fullerton, California, received the Government Influencer Award for inspiring an online candidate registration form during the pandemic. By digitizing the candidate nomination process, the City of Fullerton increased access to the process and provided excellent customer service while meeting election requirements.
- JR Walters, IT director at Samish Indian Nation, Washington, received the Tribal Nations Innovation Award for championing an innovative, digital solution that enabled the annual general membership meeting to be hosted virtually. By creating a secure registration platform using Laserfiche Forms and integrating Laserfiche with different systems, Samish Indian Nation reimagined member services.
- Travis D. O’Dell, MIS/health IT director at the Absentee Shawnee Tribe, Oklahoma, received the Tribal Nations Impact Award for digitizing community program applications using Laserfiche, which increased access to essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a testament to the importance of this programming, one program received 3,000 applicants.
The Laserfiche Industry Leadership Awards were announced during the Industry User Groups at Laserfiche’s annual Empower conference. To learn more about Laserfiche’s customer success stories, visit the Laserfiche case studies page. To discover new digital solutions and network with industry peers, attend a Laserfiche virtual user group.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.