Integrate your content with ERP, CRM, SIS and GIS applications with one click using Laserfiche Connector.
Browse hundreds of pre-built integrations to connect Laserfiche with core business applications.
Use flexible SDKs to create sophisticated solutions that integrate with proprietary applications.
- Use Laserfiche Connector, a wizard-driven tool, to integrate line-of-business applications with Laserfiche without programming.
- Access and search documents, launch scanning, populate document metadata and perform other routine tasks directly within third-party systems.
- Integrate easily through user-defined hotkeys and embedded icons.
- Create searching and scanning profiles that end users can individually customize.
- Retrieve information from any integrated application or send it into Laserfiche with a single click.
- Save Word documents, e-mails and PowerPoint slides into Laserfiche directly from Microsoft Office applications.
- E-mail documents directly from the repository.
- Import e-mails and attachments into Laserfiche with a single click.
- Open Office documents in Laserfiche directly in their native applications, and add or change Laserfiche metadata without leaving that program.
- Create custom applications and integrations with the Laserfiche Software Developer’s Kit (SDK), a highly flexible and open programming interface.
- Build a tightly integrated information infrastructure with pre-built merge modules for rapid integration, COM, .NET, and Java libraries in 32-bit and 64-bit, and a batch importing engine.
- Automate Laserfiche-related tasks such as indexing and retrieving documents, populating template fields and automatically generating emails.
- Leverage an extensive library of C# and VB.NET sample code to help tailor functionality to your specific business needs.
How Meade County Rural Electric Co-Op Uses Laserfiche Connector to Streamline Service Orders
“Now, it takes less than thirty seconds to fill out a service order. This equates to a time savings of 2.5 hours a day.”Read More
How Steves and Sons Uses the Laserfiche SDK
“The Laserfiche SDK is so easy to use that I was able to develop an app in a day and a half, without any previous Android programming experience.”Read More
How Warmerdam Packing Went Paperless in Human Resources
“The receipt of the online application to hire takes approximately two hours, instead of taking a team of people three weeks to complete.”Read More