ORLANDO, FL (October 16, 2013)—During the FPA Experience Conference, Tim Welsh, President of Nexus Strategy and Senior Laserfiche Consultant, will explore three macro trends that drive business value creation and simplify the process of monetizing business equity. His breakfast session will take place on Sunday, October 20, at 7:30 am in the Valencia Ballroom (W415A) of the Orange County Convention Center.
“As more advisors approach retirement age, the need to put a succession plan in place is increasing,” said Welsh. “I’ll share three important considerations to keep in mind for advisors who want to increase profitability today and boost equity tomorrow.”
Laserfiche provides document management and workflow software that includes:
- Document imaging capabilities that enable advisory firms to go paperless.
- Records management automation that lowers the cost of compliance.
- Powerful, DoD 5015.2-certified security features that protect confidential client information.
- Workflow functionality that enables advisors to automate standard business processes.
- Windows-like interface that minimizes user training and improves productivity right away.
Conference attendees who attend the breakfast or stop by the Laserfiche booth (#413) will receive a copy of “ROI for RIAs,” a report that outlines the net value increase that advisory firms of various sizes realize when they implement document management software like Laserfiche.
Based in Long Beach, CA, with global headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Shanghai, Toronto, Panama, London, Washington, D.C., and Fort Lauderdale, FL, Laserfiche uses its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management (ECM) solutions. Since 1987, more than 34,000 organizations worldwide—including federal, state and local government agencies and Fortune 1000 companies—have used Laserfiche® software to streamline document, records and business process management.
Laserfiche®, Run Smarter® and Compulink® are registered trademarks of Compulink Management Center, Inc.