LONG BEACH, CA – Jan. 11, 2017 – Laserfiche—the leading global provider of enterprise content management (ECM) software—today announced the winners of the 2017 Laserfiche Run Smarter® Awards. Laserfiche launched the awards program in 2005 to honor organizations that demonstrate excellence in innovation and drive industry-leading Laserfiche initiatives.
This year, Laserfiche recognized organizations in 10 categories celebrating key customer achievements, including improving records management, advancing delivery of public services, streamlining compliance and modernizing student services. Winners were selected from nominations collected from 20 countries worldwide based on their ingenuity, their solution’s impact and exemplary use of Laserfiche technology.
“Organizations are being forced to change quickly due to the digital economy,” said Chris Wacker, CEO of Laserfiche. “The Run Smarter Awards recognize the organizations that adeptly navigate this change, using digital transformation initiatives to leverage data to its full potential, and empower employees to do more of the work that matters. Congratulations to this year’s winners!”
- Best Accounting/Finance Initiative: The School District of Lee County
- Best Change Management Initiative: Cotco Metalworks Limited
- Best Compliance Initiative: Reaseguradora Patria, S.A.
- Best Customer Service Initiative: Cámara de Comercio de Barranquilla
- Best Human Resources Initiative: Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Co. Ltd.
- Best Public Service Initiative: Oakland County, MI
- Best Records Management Initiative: Parks Canada Agency
- Best Student Services Initiative: Lebanese American University, LAU
- Best Use of the Business Process Library: Bonneville Joint School District No. 93
- Best Use of the Business Process Library: Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Most Visionary Laserfiche Initiative: College Foundation, Inc.
The winners of the Laserfiche Run Smarter® Awards were announced during the Laserfiche Empower 2018 Conference in Long Beach, CA. The list, along with descriptions of each winner’s initiative, is available on the Laserfiche Empower Conference website.
Laserfiche is a leading global provider of enterprise content management software empowering organizations to take control of information and business processes.
With intuitive on-premises and cloud solutions for document management and process automation, Laserfiche improves productivity, efficiency and strategic decision-making for organizations looking to transform into a digital workplace.
For more than three decades, Laserfiche has fostered an active user community that shares ideas and inspires solutions. To learn more, visit laserfiche.com/about-laserfiche.
Connect with Laserfiche:
Laserfiche®, Run Smarter® and Compulink® are registered trademarks of Compulink Management Center, Inc.