Empower 2017 is Feb. 7-10 in Long Beach, CA, and attendees are busy planning their schedules for the conference.
We’ve developed customer-led classes, hands-on labs and special panel sessions designed for financial services and wealth management professionals looking to make the most of their conference experience.
Here are some of our top recommended courses for financial professionals attending #LFEmpower:
Technology Megatrends Transforming Society Today
New technology is increasingly shaping the way businesses operate, and remaining up-to-date on coming tech trends is vital to success. Join Timothy Welsh, President of Nexus Strategy to get a closer look at the current technology megatrends that will shape the future.
Forms Magic—Automating Any Business Process
Join this session with Laserfiche Financial Program Strategist Linda Ding to learn why Laserfiche e-forms have proven to be the No. 1 workflow automation tool for transforming business processes enterprise-wide. This session will enable you to:
- Utilize the full potential of e-forms in your organization
- Find the best ways to automate processes and procedures using e-forms
- Integrate multiple systems into one application
Accelerating Digital Transformation with Analytics, Cognitive Computing and a Framework for ECM
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) has an important role in advancing the digital transformation agenda of any organization, and enables both customer- and employee-facing business processes. Led by Melissa Webster, Program Vice President, IDC Content and Digital Media Technologies, this course will cover:
- How evolving user needs are shaping ECM requirements
- How analytics and cognitive computing, applied to the ECM domain, will make content applications smarter
- How to follow a framework for ECM maturity self-assessment
Digital Business Strategy in an Era of Change
From disruptive technologies to an aging workforce, change is a constant for today’s businesses and organizations. Effective leaders across industries are reimagining what’s possible for their companies and professions. Join Robert Allen of Frisco Independent School District and Laserfiche Financial Program Strategist Linda Ding to learn:
- How to set technology priorities for change initiatives in your organization
- Success factors that drive a culture of growth and innovation
- Insights about digital business strategy and service delivery for both internal and external customers
User Group: Financial Services
Enjoy an afternoon tea party with other Laserfiche users in the financial services industry. Network and exchange best practices, tips and tricks for your Laserfiche implementation. Open to users with all levels of Laserfiche experience.
Lunch Q&A: Laserfiche Forms
Join our product experts for lunch! You bring the questions about Laserfiche Forms, and our technical and business implementation experts will provide the answers. In this session, you will learn:
- Best practices, tips and tricks for building e-forms
- Common design mistakes and useful workarounds
- How to develop forms for specific financial services tasks, such as the new account opening process
- New product features to make the most of your Laserfiche system
Other useful links:
- Financial Services Track for Empower 2017
- Register for Empower
- Download the Empower App on iOS or Android to connect with #FicheFriends!
We look forward to seeing you at #LFEmpower!