More Sessions of Popular Conference Classes!
Empower 2014 is just around the corner, and many of our courses have been so popular that we’ve had to add some special, last-minute sessions. We want to make sure everyone who wants to can get hands-on experience with processes in Laserfiche Forms and Laserfiche Workflow, as well as basic tasks performed by Laserfiche administrators.
If you’re on the waiting list for an existing session of one of these classes, we recommend you log in to the conference site and sign up for a new session instead.
CC108: Hands-On Lab: Designing Forms in Laserfiche Forms
Ready to start building forms? In this lab you will:
- Build forms to collect information.
- Give your forms style.
- Learn advanced options for forms layout.
Added: Tuesday 1:30 p.m., Platinum 3/4
BPM151: Hands-On Lab: Building Processes in Laserfiche Forms
Once you’ve built a form, plan how you’ll put the information you gather to use. In this lab, you will:
- Get familiar with the Laserfiche Forms Business Process Modeler.
- Route forms for review and approval.
- Send notification about required work.
Added: Tuesday 2:45 p.m., Platinum 3/4
BPM152: Hands-On Lab: Designing Workflow Business Processes
Take your workflows to the next level by adding Laserfiche business process steps. In this lab, you will:
- Give participants instructions.
- Track how long each participant takes.
- Easily view a document’s history and status within a process.
Added:Friday 2:45 p.m., Platinum 7/8
ACT102: Hands-On Lab: Using the Laserfiche Administration Console
New to administering Laserfiche? This course covers what you need to know to get a repository up and running from an administrative perspective. Attendees will:
- Set up users and groups.
- Create templates.
- Use both the desktop and Web Administration Consoles.
Added: Thursday 4:00 p.m., Platinum 3/4