When you’re looking for Laserfiche product information, how-tos or troubleshooting tips, don’t forget to check the help files. In most cases, everything you need to know for working with Laserfiche software products is included in the help files, and they are often your single best source of information.
Almost all product help is available online in the following locations:
- Laserfiche Client 8.3 (includes Scanning, RME, PhotoDocs, Snapshot)
- Laserfiche Administration Console 8.3 (includes RME, Audit Trail, Snapshot, Migration)
- Laserfiche Web Administration Console 8.3 (includes RME, Audit Trail, Snapshot, Migration)
- Laserfiche Error Messages
- Web Access 8.3
- Web Access Administration 8.3 (includes SharePoint and links to Mobile)
- Workflow 8.3 (includes Workflow Configuration Manager, Workflow Designer, Workflow Administration Console)
- WebLink 8.2
- WebLink 8.2 Administration and Configuration
- Quick Fields 8.0
- Audit Trail Reporting
- Agenda Manager 8.0
Note: Help files for Laserfiche Rio License Manager and the Laserfiche SDK are available only as locally installed .chm files.
These resources, as well as links to online help for previous versions of Laserfiche, are also available in the Current Online Laserfiche Product Help Files Knowledge Base article.