By Sierra Jahoda
At Laserfiche, we strive for accessibility—we know that to meet your business process needs, you have to know how to leverage your Laserfiche system. The Laserfiche Support Site houses a multitude of educational resources, including white papers, tutorial videos, links to online product help, and Knowledge Base (KB) articles.
Important KB articles to know about:
- Current Version Online Product Help: Links to all current, online Laserfiche product help can be found in KB 1012253. Note that this KB article only lists Laserfiche products that offer online help; products not listed here have local help.
- Previous Version Online Product Help: Previous versions of Laserfiche product help can be found in KB 1013073. Note that this KB article only lists Laserfiche products that offer online help; products not listed here have local help.
- Laserfiche 9 Supported Configurations: To learn what operating systems, database management systems, and versions of Microsoft Office Laserfiche 9 supports, see KB 1013137.
- Current Versions and Associated Service Packs or Hotfixes: Current release versions of all Laserfiche products and their associated release information (e.g., list of changes and release notes), as well as released service packs and hotfixes for the current version can be found in KB 1012113.
- Laserfiche 7, 8, and 9 Support OS List: Compatibility information for both current and previous products is listed in KB 1012418.
- Technical Support Checklist: Before requesting technical support, you should first gather several commonly requested pieces of information; you can find a complete checklist in KB 1010992. Preparing this information helps the Laserfiche technical support team handle your case more efficiently.
In general, the Knowledge Base offers quick information about Laserfiche products, step-by-step help for common procedures, information about potential issues and their resolutions, and hotfixes. On the Knowledge Base page, you can find the top 100 featured and popular articles, and the product filters let you find KBs targeted to specific products. You can also search for KBs by their identification numbers.